Black Wedges for Summer

I've been searching for some perfect black wedges for a while now, since I bought all those croptops and maxi skirts I need some nice wedges to finish off the outfits! Black wedges are incredibly versatile - they go with everything! - and are great for summer looks. Unfortunately, being fairly slim I can't pull off wedges with a high heel - it just elongates my body and make me look abnormally thin - which is a shame because those are inevitably the best looking and appear to be the only kind shops are selling this summer! For the adventurous there are also plenty of platform black wedges in the shops! It is funny that these styles tend to sell out but I do not see many people wearing them in public. I guess there are some perks to being really short - and wearing sky high wedges is one of them. For the rest of us, we will just have to accept that wearing 5 inch wedges and being shorter than our boyfriend is just not going to happen in the same moment!


1. Black Peep Toe Strappy Wedges from River Island £40
2. Black Suedette Buckle Peeptoe Wedges from New Look £22.99
3. Black Platform Wedges from River Island £50
4. Black T-Bar Cork Wedges from New Look £19.99
5. Ankle Strap Wedges from Next £45

No comments:

Post a Comment